Do you have questions?
Contact Us Today
Housing Structure, Activities, and What We Provide
- Transportation to and from the clinical addiction treatment center, doctors’ appointments, 12 step meetings, house activities, the grocery store, and any other housing outing or activities
- 24 hour accountability and staff assistance
- Develop an understanding of cleanliness and how it relates to recovery
- Daily chores, weekend group cleanings
- Budgeting and shopping for food, toiletries, and other personal house hold items
- Accountability circles and house meetings
- Weekend activities: Sedona trips, Grand Canyon, bowling, movies, hiking, and swimming
- Exercise and health: Opportunity to experience yoga, cross fit, Recover Strong and sporting activities
- Each patient will experience the opportunity to get a job and learn to communicate with an onsite house manager to help plan and organize their day
A Typical Business Day in Granite Mountain Housing
- Wake up at 7:15 am (weekdays) 9:00 weekends
- Patients practice their chores, cook and eat breakfast and have a check in with the on-site recovery housing manager to plan their day
- Patients are transported to our clinical center (medical assistance, clinical sessions, and laboratory testing)
- The patients are then transported home for lunch. Patients are allowed a 1.5 hr lunch break to have time to experience cooking as a group and then cleaning the house afterwards
- Patients are then taken back to the clinical center for further therapy during the afternoon
- At 4:00 patients are taken home. They experience 1-3 hours of down time for reading, house activity, step work, or rest and relaxation
- The patients are then taken to a nightly 12 step meeting as a house
- Patients then return to the clinical center one last time for nightly medications
- Once they have returned home they participate in a nightly accountability meeting with their house
- Finally, the house is neatened up and lights out at 11:00 pm.
Our patients work very hard at Granite Mountain Behavioral Healthcare and we feel as though it is our part to provide large, comfortable houses for them to rest and reside after long days of work. For the ones who like to enjoy their weekends, we feel as though the proper balance of clinical and accountability work mixed with endless activities on the weekends sets up great for a beginning to a new journey.